- Use boilerplate-stateful-smart-contract as a template for new smart-contracts.
- Use zero address to prevent future updates or deletion of a smart-contract.
- It is highly recommended not to use arrow functions in tests due to the problem of scope of
- Use the compile endpoint of the Developer API to convert your TEAL source code into the byte string required by the SDKs.
- Use the
makeApplicationCreateSDK method types to deploy the initial application.
- The user will first interact with the application using the
makeApplicationOptInmethod. After that user can call
makeApplicationNoOpTxnmethod to execute logic within the
handle_noopsection of the approval program (see boilerplate template linked above). Calls to other
makeApplication*type call methods will execute Update, Clear and CloseOut TEAL code section from the boilerplate template.